1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Thursday, November 25, 2010

The art of cross-promotion

Every blogger knows, promote a blog or a website isn't easy, especially when the blog is new. However, if you don't already have one or more sites, you can use to promote your new site.
This technique is called cross-promotion, is one of my favourite launching this helped, WpRecipes, CatsWhoBlog WebDevCat and latest PHP Snippets.


In this article, I'll show you how to promote your sites effectively cross and blogs.

When I started CatsWhoCode back in June of 2008, I remember how difficult it was to get traffic and readers will have to submit all my posts about social bookmarking sites, which I knew, Tweet and post often.

Now, when can I publish a post, I have hundreds of visitors within a few minutes. On Twitter, with nearly 6,000 fans, I can tell you that whenever I Tweet a link, get at least 50 unique visitors.


For example, I hear is CatsWhoBlog stats for the first ten days of July. As you can see, CatsWhoCode is the Web site that provides the most traffic CWB (Exepted Google, of course)


 


Avoid announcement posts: you suck.Excepetd on rare occasions, that the genre of a channel (which is nothing more than an advertising) will be very quickly forgot your regular readers and attract new visitors.


Elevate the useful way Instead of asking your readers to visit your new, make you want to go see this. For example, you can insert your new blog, using as an example.This is what you've done the same CWC post called how to create a blog with WordPress 3.0.The location is a useful tutorial using my example page coupons. Result: 288 Retweets as I type this post.


Isn't a boring: I may mention the obvious, but boring your users with repeated communication or tweets won't make them visit your new at all.
Making a site popular takes a long time, even if you already have an established blog. Don't rush your readers focus on creating good content, and will visit your blog again sooner or later.


Don't use your advertising space for your own projects: children in cases of rar you must sell your ad space, use rather than for your own projects; why? Because as the owner of the blog, you can use your content to promote another site of yours, and it will work better than the placement of a banner graphic in your sidebar.


And you do cross-promote your blogs? do you intend to do so soon? let me know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment