1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Monday, November 8, 2010

How to tell if a directory is worth submitting to

Hey, it's me again. What is this me? Well, nothing much. I'm just hangin ' at home since it is Saturday. The book! ' Nuff speak to me, want to keep this post short. Basically want to "teach" you how to tell if a directory is worth submitting to. I know that I mentioned before that give a lot of libraries to link a lot of juice, because they aren't directories right onto your links list.

Guys probably know that I started a new paid web directory a few weeks ago.If you think that I am writing this post because I only want my site exposure, then just all wrong.:razz: I want to be aware of certain factors that make or break a Web directories!

Check design … Web site/template, and then think. If your library is by using a free template, do you think that is a good idea to send? I was not.Why because the owner has also invested in value on a custom template, it is now high/wants us to believe its worth it (and directories remain over time)? No status.

Look at statistics, if available. Some libraries have little box or sidebar item that contains some essential information that you know the look for box., or anything that has a number of links listed, waiting and links to other things.If you see that there are thousands of pending links, then don't send anymore. it just displays the owner stopped approval/rejection Internet sites for a long time, probably more simply at the end of the pool waiting links.

If you are running after the PR, check to see if the category has a good amount of PR.No, not even bother
Using PR of the master page to analyze whether you submit your site to the directory. If you send only to get some PageRank, then check to see if the category you are sending to have decent PR. why?Well, that it is the same as your link!

Check latest links.Most libraries have this section with the latest links "where" you see the listings have been added recently. now to see if the listings are high quality.If they don't, this means that the owner is in a frenzy OK, check to see if a site is good or not.Don't bother submitting to these directories, otherwise your site to be "enclosed".

See if the library index by Google.You don't need me to explain that. come on, you should know by now that the sites that are not indexed by Google are good links from.;)

Ah, there you have it guys GALs. post short enough from me, but might be useful yet. bye, I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment