1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Saturday, November 13, 2010

Using Google as a research tool bgogl "keyword"

This is to write articles will have Google traffic immediately!


I do not invest money with Google Bgogl within months, but still use the powerful words to help me decide bgogl topics article.Keywords tool lists the volume of search current month, an average search volume for the past 12 months and let you competitors advertising activity (some publishers are actively is toward specific keywords). google provides insight bgogl which keywords are hot Google search to help you focus on your content and to obtain tons of Google traffic.


To continue with this tutorial or article you will need to sign in to your account bgogl Google. If you don't have a Google account bgogl I recommend Google trends or other services that provide data keyword tools.


Once your AdWord account, click an existing campaign or expired (or create one if you have one) to do this go "summary of the campaign" navigation bar and click on the voyage. Then click one of the Ad groups . click keyword tool.""


 


Use "Descriptive words or phrases" type a keyword for your theme on a site or blog.In my example, I will use the keyword "Hawaii" for my blog hawaiitopia.com.


 


You will get results for all keywords including and/or related to the keyword "Hawaii" you can easily sort the results by relevance, the volume of searches for the current month, or were 12 months search volume.I recommend sort the results by means of a search of the current month.This displays the keywords "hot" current is also gives you an idea of what advertisers keywords month thus giving you a better chance of getting of requested advertising money down the road. the following is an example of the results of my keyword "Hawaii" sorted by month current search volume (according to the current month that I was going to last month, Google has a full data).


 


I now have a list of keywords that are relevant to my blog site 100s and I have a starting point on where to focus on a few of my next articles.Based on the results of my focus on several articles related to "vacations Hawaii", "big island Hawaii", perhaps even "shores of Hawaii" here are some articles that I write based on this information.

"Top 5 Hawaii vacations" things to do in Big island Hawaii beaches HawaiiTop

When writing articles for my focus on the keywords and ensure they are on the subject, metadata and through out this article I will include at least 2 images with ALT TEXT containing these keywords. After completing the articles I submit them these websites 7 knowing that they help me get noticed faster by Google, Yahoo and other bots vachbish. I used the techniques with success on my other blogs to get tons of traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment